Check out the surprising combination of well-known flavors and those completely exotic. You will be surprised how perfect buckwheat can be with the addition of expressive vegetables, broken with the aromas of lemongrass, ginger and chili. Tasty, healthy, original – this fascinating dish will make you throw away boredom on your plate and make you want to go on a long journey in search of original culinary experiences.
The simplicity of preparing a nutritious meal in a few moments will save you time and diversify your diet into new taste sensations.
Suitable for vegans, without flavor enhancers and without GMOs.
A method of preparing:
- Pour the contents of the bag and the sachet into a bowl.
- Pour about 200 ml of boiling water, mix thoroughly.
- Leave it covered for about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the groats absorb water.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pot.
- Pour the contents of the bag and the sachet into the pot and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Pour 250 ml of cold water, mix thoroughly.
- Cook covered over low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the groats absorb water.
- 70 g package contains 1 portion.
Puffed buckwheat (70%), dried vegetables in variable proportions [carrots, tomatoes, onions, red peppers, garlic] (21.4%), spices [salt, lemongrass, ginger, chili] (5.2%), sugar , natural flavors, dried concentrated lemon juice. The product may content gluten.
Soligrano Thai Buckwheat & Veggies Mix70g
Nutritional values: in 100 g in 70 g %RWS in 100 g Energy value 1436 kJ / 339 kcal 1014 kJ/240 kcal 12% Fat 2,0 g 1,4 g 2% including saturated fatty acids 0,3 g 0,2 g 1% Carbohydrates 65 g 46 g 18% including sugars 11 g 7,7 g 9% Fiber 8,7 g 6,1 g - Protein 11 g 7,7 g 15% Salt 2,6 g 1,8 g 30%