This dish is like Mexico in a nutshell – radiant to the eye, multi-colored on the tongue and expressive like the aromas flowing from the cuisine of this fascinating country. We have combined a variety of Mexican flavors in this simple, quick and easy-to-prepare dish. Red pepper and tomato have character, the spices used in the dish give flavor and strength, and all this is surrounded by delicious rice and corn. Such a composition is doomed to success, just like Mexico is for the sun. Save your time and prepare a wholesome meal in minutes! Suitable for vegans, without flavor enhancers, with low fat content.
A method of preparing:
- Pour the contents of the bag and the sachet into a bowl.
- Pour about 250 ml of boiling water, mix thoroughly.
- Leave it covered for about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the rice absorbs the water.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pot.
- Pour the contents of the bag and the sachet into the pot and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Pour 250 ml of cold water, mix thoroughly.
- Cook covered over low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the rice absorbs the water.
- 100 g package contains 1 portion.
White puffed rice (83%), vegetables dried in varying proportions [onion, red pepper, tomato, garlic] (7.5%), spices [salt, pepper, cumin, oregano, chili, cloves, black pepper, coriander, nutmeg] (3.7%), freeze-dried corn (3%), sugar, natural flavors. The product may content gluten.
Soligrano Mexican Rice & Veggies Mix 100g
Nutritional values: in 100 g % RWS in 100 g Energy value 1515 kJ / 357 kcal 18% Fat 1,2 g 2% including saturated fatty acids 0,2 g 1% Carbohydrates 77 g 30% including sugars 7,5 g 8% Fiber 3,4 g - Protein 7,9 g 16% Salt 2,0 g 33%